WAYS TO GIVE
This safe and convenient way of giving is the easiest way to give to First Presbyterian Church. This allows you to setup a recurring payment or a one-time payment using a credit/debit card or e-check. You can manage your giving amount and choose between several funds where it will be applied.
You will receive credit for every dollar you contribute using a credit card. If you are interested in reducing the cost to FPC, you may want to consider making your contribution using an e-check. E-checks work much like a debit card, as the amount comes directly out of your bank account, but at a greatly reduced processing fee to the church.
The First Presbyterian Endowment fund is designed to offer an extra dimension of stewardship, benefitting generations to come by providing an opportunity to make gifts and bequests that:
- Extend Christ's message and ministry by consolidating any gift or bequest to compound the impact of loving and leading all people to deeper life in Jesus Christ, both here at home and around the world by direct mission support generated through earnings of the Fund.
- Extend support of varied, important Christian ministries well beyond the donor's lifetime.
- Offer a resource and catalyst in matters of estate planning strategies or planned gifts and educating each other to remember the church and its mission.
- Create financial resources generated from the Endowment fund's earnings for the upkeep, maintenance and improvement of the church's facilities.
Designate a gift to the FPC Endowment Fund:
- Capital Gifts - Cash, Stocks, bonds, minerals, royalties and other acceptable property.
- Memorials and Honorariums - Gifts made in honor or in memory of a friend or family member.
- Planned giving - Deferred gifts may be made by naming First Presbyterian Church as a designated beneficiary in your wills, trusts, gift annuties, life insurance policies or retirement plans.
Give a gift that will last for generations to come.
Getting involved in the life of the church doesn't take much and we would welcome your help! We have many, many opportunities for you to share your time, talents, expertise, and your spiritual gifts in and around the ministry of FPC. The opportunities range from washing dishes at special events, to helping with administrative tasks, to assisting in Sunday school at some level, to working on a service project, and many more. The fact is, there is a place for you in the life and ministry of FPC!
Gift Acceptance Policy
First Presbyterian Church encourages the solicitation and acceptance of gifts to the Church for purposes that will help the Church to further and fulfill its mission.