Tuesday, February 19, 2019, 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
First Ladies Women’s Ministry
First Ladies was formed as an avenue for all women of First Presbyterian Church to grow in their walk with Jesus through events that encourage fellowship, spiritual enrichment and service.
Schedule of Events
- Spring Term: January 16- March 27
- February 6 – Teacher: Shannon Weisenfels, Bible Passage: John 4
- February 13 – Immeasurably More; Teacher: Lori Morrow, Bible Passage: John 5:1-9 and 9:6-7
- February 19 – Legacy of Faith Dinner, see details below
- February 20 – Immeasurably More; Teacher: Katy Joyner, Topic: Living Out Your Baptism
- February 27 – Immeasurably More; Teacher: Carrie McKean, Bible Passage: Exodus 2
- March 6 – First Ladies Luncheon, see details below
- March 13 – Spring Break, No Meeting
- March 20 – Immeasurably More; Teacher: Susan Atchison, Bible Passage: Psalm 42
- March 27 – Immeasurably More; Teacher: Shannon Weisenfels, Bible Passage: Psalm 23
- No meetings for remainder Spring or Summer
Join this inter-generational Bible study taught by a called team of teachers. We will begin in the Chapel with teaching, then we will disperse for small group discussion. No registration needed. Please bring your own lunch.
Take a look of the videos from the past.
First Ladies Luncheons
Join us for a monthly luncheon featuring a faith-based speaker on one Wednesday a month from 11:30-1:00 in Lynn Hall. Cost is $15 at the door. RSVP to . Childcare for children birth to kindergarten is available by reservation to Arlene at
March 6, 2019 Shannon Weisenfels
Understanding the true meaning of Lent and a celebration of Ash Wednesday.
Legacy of Faith Dinner
Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - Ashlee Kinsel, author of A Sacred Silence
Contacts: Taylor King, , Bonnie Strickling, , Alicia Hudson,